Transmission issues can be costly to repair and prevent a car from being driven. It is vital car owners are able to recognize the warning signs of transmission problems so they will know when to contact the professionals for an Auto Transmission Rebuild in Arizona. Knowing the warning signs can allow a car owner to protect their car from further damage that could lead to the need for a full transmission replacement.
Signs of Transmission Damage
There are many signs that can begin to occur when a transmission is experiencing damage. Prompt repairs through an Auto Transmission Rebuild in Arizona can help a car owner avoid the high costs of purchasing a new transmission and having it installed. The following are some of the common signs car owners will begin to notice when their transmission is failing.
* When the car is changing gears, an owner may notice a hesitation or slipping sensation.
* The changing of the gears may cause unusual grinding or whining sounds.
* The car may eventually refuse to go in gear at all and will sit stalled, simply creating a whining sound.
* Checking the transmission fluid can reveal the health of the transmission. If the fluid appears burnt or cloudy, it could mean problems.
* If an owner notices a burning odor when they exit their vehicle, this is a sign there may be problems with the transmission.
* Leaking transmission fluid should never be ignored, and a car should never be driven when there is not ample fluid or great damage could occur.
Have the Car Checked
If a car is exhibiting any of the above signs, it is time to have the transmission checked for any signs of problems. Wear and tear can begin to occur, which can lead to the need of having the transmission rebuilt.
Rebuilding a transmission costs less than a full replacement, so it can save an owner quite a lot of money. If you are interested in learning more about these services, contact us. The transmission experts will be happy to take a look at your car’s transmission so it can be properly diagnosed and repaired as soon as possible.